Autumn is here, the perfect time to enjoy everything pumpkin spice. And when I say "everything", I really mean it (even in your protein shake). This Pumpkin Spice protein shake contains just what you need to keep working out, feeling great and enjoying the season.
This mix contains an excellent source of protein that helps build and repair body tissues, as well as essential amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.
Pumpkin spice protein shake
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Elles Supplements vanilla PureVegan protein powder
- 1 tablespoon nuts butter of your choice (I recommend almond)
- 1/8 teaspoon EACH: pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of ice
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust ice or ingredients if needed.
Garnish with a little bit of pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon.